- A thorough knowledge of xeriscape plants and trees
- Quick response and resolution of irrigation problems
- The removal of weeds before they become a problem
- Understanding of how the weather in the desert affects landscapes
To help our clients with the challenges of landscaping in the desert, we provide:
- An on-staff certified arborist
- Rainbird-certified irrigation technicians and on-staff certified water auditors
- A certified chemical spray team
- Employees who are University of Arizona Extension Center certified through Smartscapes for Landscape Professionals
This helps ensure that our clients receive the most inclusive landscape services available through one company. Our goal is to create attractive, water savings landscaped areas that can be enjoyed by the homeowners, visitors, and employees of your community or commercial property.
Landscaping for a commercial property or homeowners association also presents its own unique set of challenges. We maintain landscaped areas with a proactive approach so that they look good at all times. Open communication with your property manager, owner or landscape chair ensures that a landscape maintenance plan is tailored to your particular property.
Home Owners Association Landscaping
Home owners associations supply their own challenges to landscaping. We pride ourselves on our communication and ability to work closely with the HOA’s committee to meet the needs of their planned community. From regularly scheduled maintenance, such as weed removal and shrubbery trimming, to periodic maintenance such as tree trimming and replanting of vegetation, Sonoran Oasis Landscaping’s meticulous care of your neighborhood makes them the choice of dozens of HOA’s in Tucson.