Sonoran Oasis Landscaping is dedicated to providing professional services, certified teams and quality relationships to our commercial and homeowner’s association clients.
Caring for the landscapes in a desert environment requires:
• A thorough knowledge of xeriscape plants and trees
• Quick response and resolution of irrigation problems
• The removal of weeds before they become a problem
• Understanding of how the weather in the desert affects landscapes
To help our clients with the challenges of landscaping in the desert, we provide:
• An on-staff certified arborist
• Rainbird-certified irrigation technicians and on-staff certified water auditors
• A certified chemical spray team
• Employees who are University of Arizona Extension Center certified through Smartscapes for
This helps ensure that our clients receive the most inclusive landscape services available through one
Landscaping for a commercial property or homeowners association also presents its own unique set of challenges. We maintain landscaped areas with a proactive approach so that they look good at all times. Open communication with your property manager, owner or landscape chair ensures that a landscape maintenance plan is tailored to your particular property.
Our goal is to create attractive, water savings landscaped areas that can be enjoyed by the homeowners, visitors, and employees of your community or commercial property.