Rain plus warm Tucson desert weather equals blooming plants. And, viagra usa the desert plants are starting to bloom. What have you noticed blooming in your Tucson landscaping lately?
I’ve personally seen cassias, Texas mountain laurels and fairy dusters in full bloom this month. You’ll start seeing more and more plants, shrubs, wildflowers, trees and cactus blooming as our weather stays warm. This is one of the reasons I love spring time in the Sonoran desert. If you’ve wondered what shrubs bloom in the spring in Tucson, we have the answer for you. Here is a list of many of the shrubs you can expect to see blooming in March.
|Blooming shrubs can include:|
|• Creosote (Larrea tridentata)
• Bee Brush (Aloysia gratissima)
• Desert-honeysuckle (Anisacanthus thurberi)
• Baja Fairy Duster (Calliandra californica)
• Pink Fairy Duster (Calliandra eriophylla)
• Chuparosa (Justicia californica)
• Ocotillo (Fouquieria splendens)
• Mexican-honeysuckle (Justicia spicigera)
• Giant Bur-sage (Ambrosia ambrosioides)
• Bur-sage (Ambrosia deltoidea)
• Red Barberry (Mahonia haematocarpa)
• Woolly Butterfly Bush (Buddleja marrubiifolia)
• Bitter Condalia (Condalia globosa)
• Texas Mountain-laurel (Calia secundiflora syn.Sophora secundiflora)
|• Bush Dalea (Dalea pulchra)
• Tree Ocotillo (Fouquieria macdougalii)
• Desert-lavender (Hyptis emoryi)
• Ragged Rockflower (Crossosoma bigelovii)
• Bush Germander (Teucrium fruticans)• Wolfberries/Thorn berries (Lycium spp.)
• Little-leaf Sumac (Rhus microphylla)
• Sugar Bush (Rhus ovata)
• Autumn Sage (Salvia greggii)
• Desert Sage (Salvia dorrii)
• Hopbush (Dodonaea viscosa)
• Paperbag Bush (Salazaria mexicana)
• Feathery Senna (Senna artemisioides)
• Parish’s Goldeneye (Viguiera parishii)
• Trixis (Trixis californica)
If you’re looking to do some planting this month and want some color, these are good choices to add to your yard.
Contact us if you have any planting questions or if we can help you with adding new plants to your yard. And, leave us a comment. We’d love to hear from you!