Who Remembers 1993? We Do at Sonoran Oasis Landscaping!
Who remembers 1993? I remember a lot of it because my son was eleven years old. 1993 was also the year that the Arizona Community Tree Council was formed. This organization is the primary resource to tree professionals and the community about Arizona trees. They provide education and information about Arizona’s forests and urban trees. I am proud to be a member of this great organization. To help celebrate their 20th anniversary, generic viagra we have some fun facts about 1993. See how many you remember and what you can add to the list.
- Monthly Rent $532.00
- Cost of a gallon of Gas $1.16
- Movie Ticket$4.14
- Average cost of new car $12, viagra sale ed 750.00
- Loaf of Bread$1.57
- President Bill Clinton signs Proclamation 6554-National Arbor Day, 1993.
- STS-54 (Endeavour) launches into orbit (Jan 13).
- Federal Agents raid religious cult Waco, Texas on 28th of February.
- The Maastricht Treaty signed on February 7th takes effect, formally establishing the European Union (EU).
- EPA established the 25-member National Environmental Justice Advisory Council (NEJAC).
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is signed into law by President Bill Clinton.
- Yitzhak Rabin ( Israel ) and Yasser Arafat ( PLO ) sign peace agreement on September 13th on White House lawn.
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles are 90 years old.
- Ty Warner USA launches the first Beanie Babies.
- Slovakia Gains Independence when Czechoslovakia divides into the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- The Pentium microprocessor introduced by Intel.
- The World Wide Web was born at CERN
- Space Shuttle Endeavour mission to repair an optical flaw in the Hubble Space Telescope.
- Jurassic Park
- Mrs. Doubtfire
- The Fugitive
- The Firm
- Sleepless in Seattle
- Indecent Proposal
- The Pelican Brief
- Schindler’s List
- Robin Hood: Men in Tights
- Janet Jackson with That’s The Way Love Goes
- Snoop Doggy Dogg
- Garth Brooks
- Phil Collins
- Rod Stewart with Have I told You Lately
- Mariah Carey with Dream Lover
- Whitney Houston with I Will Always Love You
- Meat Loaf
- The Proclaimers
- Garth Brooks
- Alice in Chains
Think about the fact that if you had planted a tree in 1993, it would be a beautiful mature tree now. Think about planting a tree for Arbor Day this year!