Today is Earth Day. It’s a day to think about the world we live in and how we can help sustain it for future generations. Here are ten things you can do to make a difference.
- Repair faucet leaks
- Use Green cleaning products
- Print on both sides of paper
- Have a no meat day once a week
- Keep your car tires properly inflated
- Ride the bus, viagra buy a bike or walk
- Plant a tree
- Use compact fluorescent lamps in place of regular light bulbs
- Manually pull your weeds
- And, of course, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
I think we can all incorporate at least a few of these ideas into our daily lives. What will you do for Earth Day today? Let us know your ideas.