Desert plants aren’t just for the desert. They can be a great addition to a desert landscape. Properly placed and cared for, viagra sale they make excellent choices and require very little care.
Things to keep in mind:
- Don’t plant them where they can be a danger to people or property.
- They may need supplemental water in the summer.
- Remove agave plants that have sent up a stalk and bloomed. These are dead.
- Don’t overwater cactus and succulents.
- Don’t trim unnecessarily.
Listen to our short audio about caring for your cacti and succulents here or below:
Improper care will ruin your cacti and succulents. Protect your investment by having your landscape maintenance contractor take proper care of your plants. Look around in Tucson, Phoenix or other desert cities when you’re at a shopping center and you will see many desert plants and trees that have been pruned beyond recognition. This doesn’t need to happen.
Planting the right plant in the right place in your landscaping will help you have plants that thrive and add value to your property.
Deborah Munoz-Chacon, Owner