Chocolate addicts are going to love me for this one! These cupcakes are super moist and delicious, and they are so easy to make.It uses a box of Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix, a box of fat free instant chocolate pudding, a little water and some canned pumpkin. That’s it! No oil, no butter, no eggs.Super Moist Low Fat Chocolate Cupcakes
- 18.25 oz Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- 1.4 oz sugar free, fat free, instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/3 cups water
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.Combine pumpkin puree and water in a large bowl; mix to combine. Add chocolate pudding mix and mix well.
Add chocolate cake mix and beat 2 minutes.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake about 25 – 28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes.
For the Vanilla Frosting:
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup light butter (Land O Lakes)*
- 1 tsp white vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp boiling water
For the eyes: